Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1359 📅873 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
Algorithms and Data structures
Libraries and implementations of algorithms and data structures.
- flow ⭐1099 📅1 — Computational parallel flows on top of GenStage.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2472 📅1615 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐1206 📅373 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix. (Docs).
- guardian ⭐3002 📅4 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications. (Docs).
- pow ⭐1173 📅3 — Robust, modular, and extendable user authentication system (Website - Doc).
- ueberauth ⭐1240 📅30 — An Elixir Authentication System for Plug-based Web Applications.
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
Applications, tools and libraries for your own cloud service.
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐3762 📅2 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir. (Docs).
- dialyxir ⭐1279 📅6 — Mix tasks to simplify use of Dialyzer in Elixir projects.(Docs).
Encrypting and decrypting data
- comeonin ⭐1160 📅44 — Password hashing (argon2, bcrypt, pbkdf2_sha512) library for Elixir.(https://hexdocs.pm/comeonin/api-reference.html).
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- quantum ⭐1706 📅86 — Cron-like job scheduler for Elixir applications.
- timex ⭐1393 📅59 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for debugging code and applications.
- observer_cli ⭐1050 📅25 — Visualize Elixir & Erlang nodes on the command line, it aims to helpe developers debug production systems.
- visualixir ⭐1164 📅533 — A process visualizer for remote BEAM nodes.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1885 📅359 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
Libraries and tools for creating documentation.
- ex_doc ⭐1008 📅1 — ExDoc is a tool to generate documentation for your Elixir projects.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐3464 📅15 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐1576 📅2 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- changelog.com ⭐2193 📅0 — CMS that runs changelog.com built with Phoenix 1.4.
- elixir_koans ⭐1634 📅108 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2493 📅207 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- commanded ⭐1268 📅21 — Command handling middleware for Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) applications.
- ex_admin ⭐1178 📅1042 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐2306 📅9 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
- surface ⭐1104 📅0 — A server-side rendering component library for Phoenix.
Web development frameworks.
- n2o ⭐1259 📅19 — Distributed Application Server.
- phoenix ⭐16338 📅1 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for writing Graphical User Interfaces.
- scenic ⭐1600 📅112 — Portable 2D UI framework.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐1623 📅1 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐1434 📅5 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- hackney ⭐1122 📅68 — Simple HTTP client written in Erlang.
- httpoison ⭐1893 📅44 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mochiweb ⭐1769 📅376 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
- tesla ⭐1387 📅26 — HTTP client library, with support for middleware and multiple adapters.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- jason ⭐1167 📅63 — A blazing fast JSON parser and generator in pure Elixir.
- poison ⭐1827 📅944 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
Languages built on top of Elixir.
- Elchemy ⭐1078 📅345 — Compiler allowing to translate Elm programming language code to Elixir.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐2662 📅14 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐4982 📅1 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- broadway ⭐1272 📅1 — Concurrent and multi-stage data ingestion and data processing with Elixir.
- exq ⭐1215 📅18 — Job processing library for Elixir - compatible with Resque/Sidekiq.
- oban ⭐1550 📅1 — Robust asynchronous job processor powered by Elixir and modern PostgreSQL.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐2745 📅373 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐1271 📅583 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries and tools regarding security.
- sobelow ⭐1081 📅45 — Security-focused static analysis for the Phoenix Framework.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- ex_machina ⭐1567 📅13 — Flexible test factories for Elixir. Works out of the box with Ecto and Ecto associations.
- hound ⭐1274 📅141 — Elixir library for writing integration tests and browser automation.
- wallaby ⭐1128 📅3 — Wallaby helps test your web applications by simulating user interactions concurrently and manages browsers.
Libraries for running WebAssembly (WASM) in Elixir or running Elixir on WebAssembly.
- lumen ⭐2378 📅47 — An alternative BEAM implementation, designed for WebAssembly.