Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1429 📅1201 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
Algorithms and Data structures
Libraries and implementations of algorithms and data structures.
- flow ⭐1225 📅11 — Computational parallel flows on top of GenStage.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2493 📅1943 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐1224 📅222 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix. (Docs).
- guardian ⭐3162 📅26 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications. (Docs).
- pow ⭐1374 📅74 — Robust, modular, and extendable user authentication system (Website - Doc).
- ueberauth ⭐1358 📅94 — An Elixir Authentication System for Plug-based Web Applications.
Running code to see how long it takes, which is faster and/or if improvements have been made.
- benchee ⭐1056 📅343 — Easy and extensible benchmarking in Elixir!
Libraries for caching data.
- cachex ⭐1129 📅154 — A powerful caching library for Elixir with a wide featureset.
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
Applications, tools and libraries for your own cloud service.
- ex_aws ⭐1114 📅1 — AWS client, supporting Dynamo, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, and S3.
- libcluster ⭐1498 📅1 — Automatic cluster formation/healing for Elixir applications.(Docs).
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐4173 📅2 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir. (Docs).
- dialyxir ⭐1396 📅2 — Mix tasks to simplify use of Dialyzer in Elixir projects.(Docs).
Encrypting and decrypting data
- comeonin ⭐1217 📅372 — Password hashing (argon2, bcrypt, pbkdf2_sha512) library for Elixir.(https://hexdocs.pm/comeonin/api-reference.html).
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- quantum ⭐1915 📅8 — Cron-like job scheduler for Elixir applications.
- timex ⭐1545 📅27 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for debugging code and applications.
- observer_cli ⭐1137 📅132 — Visualize Elixir & Erlang nodes on the command line, it aims to helpe developers debug production systems.
- visualixir ⭐1230 📅861 — A process visualizer for remote BEAM nodes.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1917 📅688 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
Libraries and tools for creating documentation.
- ex_doc ⭐1145 📅1 — ExDoc is a tool to generate documentation for your Elixir projects.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐3828 📅1 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐1755 📅145 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
- swoosh ⭐1128 📅3 — Compose, deliver and test your Emails (with attachments!) easily in Elixir with adapters for SMTP, Sendgrid, Mandrill, Mailgun, Postmark and lots others, plus Phoenix integration with mailbox preview.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- changelog.com ⭐2362 📅2 — CMS that runs changelog.com built with Phoenix 1.4.
- elixir_koans ⭐1794 📅182 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2559 📅535 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- commanded ⭐1446 📅12 — Command handling middleware for Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) applications.
- ex_admin ⭐1190 📅1370 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐2466 📅33 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
- surface ⭐1547 📅6 — A server-side rendering component library for Phoenix.
Web development frameworks.
- n2o ⭐1281 📅20 — Distributed Application Server.
- phoenix ⭐17553 📅4 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for writing Graphical User Interfaces.
- scenic ⭐1725 📅45 — Portable 2D UI framework.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐1790 📅2 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐1652 📅1 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- hackney ⭐1207 📅113 — Simple HTTP client written in Erlang.
- httpoison ⭐2012 📅74 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mint ⭐1100 📅27 — Functional HTTP client for Elixir with support for HTTP/1 and HTTP/2.
- mochiweb ⭐1802 📅148 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
- tesla ⭐1595 📅33 — HTTP client library, with support for middleware and multiple adapters.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- jason ⭐1315 📅29 — A blazing fast JSON parser and generator in pure Elixir.
- poison ⭐1900 📅53 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
Languages built on top of Elixir.
- Elchemy ⭐1117 📅673 — Compiler allowing to translate Elm programming language code to Elixir.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐3086 📅16 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐5333 📅1 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- broadway ⭐1719 📅7 — Concurrent and multi-stage data ingestion and data processing with Elixir.
- exq ⭐1312 📅30 — Job processing library for Elixir - compatible with Resque/Sidekiq.
- oban ⭐2067 📅1 — Robust asynchronous job processor powered by Elixir and modern PostgreSQL.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐2869 📅701 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐1297 📅911 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries and tools regarding security.
- Ockam ⭐1787 📅6 — A suite of tools, programming libraries and infrastructure that make it easy to build devices that communicate securely, privately and trustfully with cloud services and other devices. Docs .
- sobelow ⭐1224 📅85 — Security-focused static analysis for the Phoenix Framework.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- ex_machina ⭐1700 📅320 — Flexible test factories for Elixir. Works out of the box with Ecto and Ecto associations.
- hound ⭐1306 📅469 — Elixir library for writing integration tests and browser automation.
- mox ⭐1000 📅13 — Mocks and explicit contracts for Elixir.
- wallaby ⭐1277 📅91 — Wallaby helps test your web applications by simulating user interactions concurrently and manages browsers.
Libraries for running WebAssembly (WASM) in Elixir or running Elixir on WebAssembly.
- lumen ⭐2767 📅298 — An alternative BEAM implementation, designed for WebAssembly.