Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1387 📅984 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
Algorithms and Data structures
Libraries and implementations of algorithms and data structures.
- flow ⭐1146 📅99 — Computational parallel flows on top of GenStage.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2490 📅1726 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐1215 📅6 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix. (Docs).
- guardian ⭐3076 📅12 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications. (Docs).
- pow ⭐1283 📅6 — Robust, modular, and extendable user authentication system (Website - Doc).
- ueberauth ⭐1297 📅5 — An Elixir Authentication System for Plug-based Web Applications.
Libraries for caching data.
- cachex ⭐1026 📅14 — A powerful caching library for Elixir with a wide featureset.
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
Applications, tools and libraries for your own cloud service.
- ex_aws ⭐1034 📅25 — AWS client, supporting Dynamo, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, and S3.
- libcluster ⭐1372 📅19 — Automatic cluster formation/healing for Elixir applications.(Docs).
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐3925 📅1 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir. (Docs).
- dialyxir ⭐1324 📅86 — Mix tasks to simplify use of Dialyzer in Elixir projects.(Docs).
Encrypting and decrypting data
- comeonin ⭐1177 📅155 — Password hashing (argon2, bcrypt, pbkdf2_sha512) library for Elixir.(https://hexdocs.pm/comeonin/api-reference.html).
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- quantum ⭐1780 📅48 — Cron-like job scheduler for Elixir applications.
- timex ⭐1456 📅73 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for debugging code and applications.
- observer_cli ⭐1082 📅41 — Visualize Elixir & Erlang nodes on the command line, it aims to helpe developers debug production systems.
- visualixir ⭐1194 📅645 — A process visualizer for remote BEAM nodes.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1899 📅471 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
Libraries and tools for creating documentation.
- ex_doc ⭐1061 📅19 — ExDoc is a tool to generate documentation for your Elixir projects.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐3624 📅1 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐1683 📅5 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- changelog.com ⭐2266 📅1 — CMS that runs changelog.com built with Phoenix 1.4.
- elixir_koans ⭐1707 📅85 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2504 📅318 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- commanded ⭐1348 📅12 — Command handling middleware for Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) applications.
- ex_admin ⭐1190 📅1154 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐2368 📅25 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
- surface ⭐1315 📅3 — A server-side rendering component library for Phoenix.
Web development frameworks.
- n2o ⭐1265 📅27 — Distributed Application Server.
- phoenix ⭐16793 📅2 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for writing Graphical User Interfaces.
- scenic ⭐1643 📅2 — Portable 2D UI framework.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐1677 📅19 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐1534 📅4 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- hackney ⭐1161 📅14 — Simple HTTP client written in Erlang.
- httpoison ⭐1946 📅155 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mint ⭐1022 📅15 — Functional HTTP client for Elixir with support for HTTP/1 and HTTP/2.
- mochiweb ⭐1786 📅9 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
- tesla ⭐1472 📅71 — HTTP client library, with support for middleware and multiple adapters.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- jason ⭐1222 📅5 — A blazing fast JSON parser and generator in pure Elixir.
- poison ⭐1868 📅1055 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
Languages built on top of Elixir.
- Elchemy ⭐1091 📅456 — Compiler allowing to translate Elm programming language code to Elixir.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐2818 📅12 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐5120 📅1 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- broadway ⭐1442 📅2 — Concurrent and multi-stage data ingestion and data processing with Elixir.
- exq ⭐1240 📅85 — Job processing library for Elixir - compatible with Resque/Sidekiq.
- oban ⭐1748 📅6 — Robust asynchronous job processor powered by Elixir and modern PostgreSQL.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐2800 📅485 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐1283 📅694 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries and tools regarding security.
- sobelow ⭐1145 📅19 — Security-focused static analysis for the Phoenix Framework.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- ex_machina ⭐1622 📅103 — Flexible test factories for Elixir. Works out of the box with Ecto and Ecto associations.
- hound ⭐1287 📅252 — Elixir library for writing integration tests and browser automation.
- wallaby ⭐1189 📅95 — Wallaby helps test your web applications by simulating user interactions concurrently and manages browsers.
Libraries for running WebAssembly (WASM) in Elixir or running Elixir on WebAssembly.
- lumen ⭐2486 📅81 — An alternative BEAM implementation, designed for WebAssembly.