Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- exactor ⭐532 📅467 — Helpers for easier implementation of actors in Elixir.
- poolboy ⭐1033 📅869 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
- n2o ⭐1095 📅308 — WebSocket Application Server.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2166 📅877 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
- poxa ⭐658 📅362 — Open Pusher implementation, compatible with Pusher libraries.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐806 📅309 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix.
- guardian ⭐2135 📅306 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications.
- ueberauth ⭐735 📅361 — An Elixir Authentication System for Plug-based Web Applications.
Chatting via IRC, Slack, HipChat and other systems using Elixir.
- cog ⭐828 📅326 — Cog is an open chatops platform that gives you a secure, collaborative command line right in your chat window.
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
Applications, tools and libraries for your own cloud service.
- erlcloud ⭐535 📅306 — Cloud Computing library for Erlang (Amazon EC2, S3, SQS, SimpleDB, Mechanical Turk, ELB).
- ex_aws ⭐623 📅355 — AWS client, supporting Dynamo, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, and S3.
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐2401 📅305 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir.
- dialyxir ⭐702 📅339 — Mix tasks to simplify use of Dialyzer in Elixir projects.
Encrypting and decrypting data
- comeonin ⭐788 📅337 — Password hashing (argon2, bcrypt, pbkdf2_sha512) library for Elixir.
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- timex ⭐905 📅310 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for debugging code and applications.
- visualixir ⭐691 📅622 — A process visualizer for remote BEAM nodes.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1490 📅313 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
- heroku-buildpack-elixir ⭐614 📅493 — Heroku buildpack to deploy Elixir apps to Heroku.
- Nanobox ⭐1212 📅313 — A micro-PaaS (μPaaS) for creating consistent, isolated, development environments deployable anywhere https://nanobox.io.
Libraries and tools for creating documentation.
- ex_doc ⭐567 📅307 — ExDoc is a tool to generate documentation for your Elixir projects.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐1929 📅304 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐885 📅305 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- elixir_koans ⭐920 📅352 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2104 📅313 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Files and Directories
Libraries and implementations for working with files and directories.
- arc ⭐757 📅381 — Flexible file upload and attachment library for Elixir.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- addict ⭐620 📅650 — User authentication for Phoenix Framework.
- ex_admin ⭐957 📅305 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐1725 📅313 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
Web development frameworks.
- kitto ⭐682 📅330 — A framework for interactive dashboards.
- phoenix ⭐11640 📅304 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐736 📅335 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐828 📅318 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- elli ⭐672 📅356 — Elli is a webserver you can run inside your Erlang application to expose an HTTP API.
- hackney ⭐818 📅321 — Simple HTTP client written in Erlang.
- httpoison ⭐1305 📅305 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- httpotion ⭐636 📅373 — Fancy HTTP client for Elixir, based on ibrowse.
- mochiweb ⭐1597 📅554 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
- tesla ⭐657 📅305 — HTTP client library, with support for middleware and multiple adapters.
Instrumenting / Monitoring
Libraries for collecting and exporting metrics.
- elixometer ⭐635 📅392 — A light Elixir wrapper around exometer.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- ja_serializer ⭐521 📅332 — JSONAPI.org Serialization in Elixir.
- jason ⭐533 📅305 — A blazing fast JSON parser and generator in pure Elixir.
- jsx ⭐562 📅369 — An Erlang application for consuming, producing, and manipulating json.
- poison ⭐1401 📅395 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
All about lexical analyser, lexer, scanner, tokenizer or compiler.
Useful libraries or tools that don’t fit in the categories above.
- porcelain ⭐612 📅529 — Porcelain implements a saner approach to launching and communicating with external OS processes from Elixir.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐871 📅322 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
Libraries and tools for using network related stuff.
- socket ⭐534 📅317 — Socket wrapping for Elixir.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐3446 📅305 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
- eredis ⭐543 📅550 — Erlang Redis client.
- postgrex ⭐542 📅312 — PostgreSQL driver for Elixir.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- exq ⭐794 📅312 — Job processing library for Elixir - compatible with Resque/Sidekiq.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐1722 📅343 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
- exrm ⭐951 📅606 — Automatically generate a release for your Elixir project.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐967 📅304 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- espec ⭐526 📅309 — BDD test framework for Elixir inspired by RSpec.
- ex_machina ⭐976 📅311 — Flexible test factories for Elixir. Works out of the box with Ecto and Ecto associations.
- hound ⭐969 📅407 — Elixir library for writing integration tests and browser automation.
- meck ⭐557 📅392 — A mocking library for Erlang.
- proper ⭐572 📅311 — PropEr (PROPerty-based testing tool for ERlang) is a QuickCheck-inspired open-source property-based testing tool for Erlang.
- wallaby ⭐611 📅304 — Wallaby helps test your web applications by simulating user interactions concurrently and manages browsers.