Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1033 📅869 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
- n2o ⭐1095 📅308 — WebSocket Application Server.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2166 📅877 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- guardian ⭐2135 📅306 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications.
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐2401 📅305 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1490 📅313 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
- Nanobox ⭐1212 📅313 — A micro-PaaS (μPaaS) for creating consistent, isolated, development environments deployable anywhere https://nanobox.io.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐1929 📅304 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- magnetissimo ⭐2104 📅313 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- plug ⭐1725 📅313 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
Web development frameworks.
- phoenix ⭐11640 📅304 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- httpoison ⭐1305 📅305 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mochiweb ⭐1597 📅554 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- poison ⭐1401 📅395 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
All about lexical analyser, lexer, scanner, tokenizer or compiler.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐3446 📅305 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐1722 📅343 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.