Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1245 📅407 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
- n2o ⭐1209 📅4 — WebSocket Application Server.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2419 📅1148 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐1083 📅10 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix. (Docs).
- guardian ⭐2686 📅2 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications. (Docs).
- ueberauth ⭐1044 📅6 — An Elixir Authentication System for Plug-based Web Applications.
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐3113 📅0 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir. (Docs).
- dialyxir ⭐1056 📅5 — Mix tasks to simplify use of Dialyzer in Elixir projects.(Docs).
Encrypting and decrypting data
- comeonin ⭐1015 📅12 — Password hashing (argon2, bcrypt, pbkdf2_sha512) library for Elixir.(https://hexdocs.pm/comeonin/api-reference.html).
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- quantum ⭐1391 📅65 — Cron-like job scheduler for Elixir applications.
- timex ⭐1218 📅24 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1796 📅50 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐2947 📅10 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐1271 📅22 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- changelog.com ⭐1835 📅7 — CMS that runs changelog.com built with Phoenix 1.4.
- elixir_koans ⭐1377 📅35 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2386 📅189 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- ex_admin ⭐1151 📅576 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐2095 📅3 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
Web development frameworks.
- phoenix ⭐14440 📅0 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for writing Graphical User Interfaces.
- scenic ⭐1357 📅31 — Portable 2D UI framework.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐1328 📅8 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐1129 📅33 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- httpoison ⭐1698 📅8 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mochiweb ⭐1729 📅125 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
- tesla ⭐1050 📅3 — HTTP client library, with support for middleware and multiple adapters.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- poison ⭐1720 📅477 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐1910 📅4 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐4412 📅2 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- exq ⭐1044 📅13 — Job processing library for Elixir - compatible with Resque/Sidekiq.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐2569 📅138 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐1228 📅117 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.