Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy ⭐1196 📅200 — A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
- n2o ⭐1174 📅3 — WebSocket Application Server.
- Phoenix Trello ⭐2360 📅941 — Trello tribute done in Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React and Redux.
Libraries for implementing authentication schemes.
- coherence ⭐1019 📅190 — Coherence is a full featured, configurable authentication system for Phoenix.
- guardian ⭐2506 📅12 — An authentication framework for use with Elixir applications.
Libraries and tools for code base analysis, parsing, and manipulation.
- credo ⭐2866 📅2 — A static code analysis tool with a focus on code consistency and teaching Elixir.
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- timex ⭐1123 📅34 — Easy to use Date and Time modules for Elixir.
Installing and running your code automatically on other machines.
- edeliver ⭐1735 📅6 — Deployment for Elixir and Erlang.
- Nanobox ⭐1335 📅43 — A micro-PaaS (μPaaS) for creating consistent, isolated, development environments deployable anywhere https://nanobox.io.
Specialized computer languages for a particular application domain.
- Absinthe Graphql ⭐2660 📅1 — Fully featured GraphQL library.
Working with Email and stuff.
- bamboo ⭐1135 📅4 — Composable, testable and adapter based email library. Out of the box support for rendering with Phoenix and a plug for previewing sent emails in dev.
Examples and funny stuff
Example code and stuff too funny or curious not to mention.
- changelog.com ⭐1680 📅0 — CMS that runs changelog.com built with Phoenix 1.4.
- elixir_koans ⭐1240 📅22 — Elixir koans is a fun, easy way to get started with the elixir programming language.
- magnetissimo ⭐2297 📅42 — Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- ex_admin ⭐1112 📅369 — ExAdmin is an auto administration package for Elixir and the Phoenix Framework.
- plug ⭐1996 📅21 — A specification and conveniences for composable modules in between web applications.
Web development frameworks.
- phoenix ⭐13684 📅0 — Elixir Web Framework targeting full-featured, fault tolerant applications with realtime functionality.
Libraries for writing Graphical User Interfaces.
- scenic ⭐1138 📅16 — Portable 2D UI framework.
Hardware related things like I/O interfaces and such.
- nerves ⭐1170 📅17 — Framework for building firmware for platforms like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black.
Libraries and implementations working with HTML (for xml tools please go to the XML section).
- floki ⭐1020 📅6 — A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- httpoison ⭐1605 📅25 — Yet Another HTTP client for Elixir powered by hackney.
- mochiweb ⭐1679 📅42 — MochiWeb is an Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
Libraries and implementations working with JSON.
- poison ⭐1646 📅270 — Poison is a new JSON library for Elixir focusing on wicked-fast speed without sacrificing simplicity, completeness, or correctness.
Native Implemented Functions
Tools and libraries working with Erlang NIF.
- Rustler ⭐1263 📅6 — Library for writing NIFs for Erlang or Elixir safely in Rust. No segfaults.
ORM and Datamapping
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- ecto ⭐4142 📅2 — A database wrapper and language integrated query for Elixir.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- distillery ⭐2378 📅87 — A pure Elixir implementation of release packaging functionality for the Erlang VM.
REST and API
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- maru ⭐1169 📅19 — Elixir copy of grape for creating REST-like APIs.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.